Sunday, January 25, 2009

Torn???!!!!

Ok I am somewhat excited and yet hopeful. What in the world does that mean...well in December I got a wonderful notice in the mail that I have been selected to be on the Federal Jury in February. Inside I am say oh no, I can't do that...I have kids to take care of, housework to do, a Grandmother to visit and take care of...etc. I can come up with a thousand reasons why I can't do this but then there is the Hyde part of me that wishes to actually go and do this. To experience all of this, to be educated on the courts system...to rotten no good crimanals in jail...just kidding about the last part, that part is a little scary. But anyway I am excited but hopeful that I don't have to go. I will be on call from Feb 2 to Mar 6...WOW suppose I will have to go in at all for an entire month...I am guessing with that many days that my odds that I will have to go in some time in all those days. I just have to check in I believe weekly to see if I am to report on the follow week. I will know something on Friday of this week. So pray for my family and I while we try to live in and around this appointment of duty. :)

No comments: