Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting it together...?????

Ok, we all have a drive to do or be something. So most of us are always striving to accomplish our hearts desire. Mine....ok don't laugh...promise? I love to be organized...don't laugh. I am probably the most unorganized person on the plant...but I really would love to be. Recently I was part of a bible study called "Shopping for Time. How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed " by Carolyn Mahaney. Well who wouldn't want to do it all and not be overwhelmed. Most of the time I feel I have too much going on but I am not sure what to cut out. I often feel like I am running from one thing to the next and still not accomplishing something...most of the time it is my time with my Saviour, which the first key point that is in this book. I don't write this so you will pity my schedule or think I am that I've "got it together", I only mention this because this what is on my heart.

I really would like to be doing more...like blogging, scrap booking, stamping, etc. But there is a season for everything and right now I am tring to be a good wife, raising kids, caring for elder grandparents, being an EMT just to name a few. Someday I will look back and wish I had at least one those in that list to do someday. I just will have pray that I can do my best for Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.

I will hopefully be blogging a little bit everyday, I know I have said this before but bare with me...a few minutes of sitting and sharing my life with (whether you like or not) will be enjoyable (most days).

2 comments:

mjoseph said...

We look forward to it!

CityGirl said...

That sounds like a great study! I find that the more organized we are the more time we seem to have. I look forward to reading more on your blog! Always fun to hear how you are doing !!