Monday, January 5, 2009

Strange parents

Ok, for Christmas we got the girls dolls that they can dress in newborn clothes. Well we couldn't get dolls that were different so they ended up with the same exact doll. So we wrote their name on the foot so that no one could say she has mine. Hopefully creating a peaceful atmosphere. :)
Well as usual I had to much to do in one day (I often think I am super woman) I asked Lance to help wrap up these dolls and a couple other gifts while I was making cinnamon rolls at 10:30 pm. Well, he asks me to come here and this is what I found. One of these babies had taken a vanilla wafer. With one of the irritating ties that they use to ties your toys into the box he tied the arm so it would stay in the position. Believe it or not it was still like that when Sammy opened her gift. The girls thought it was funny...after they stood there and looked at a bit with a million different expressions going over their face and I am sure that one of them was "I have strange parents."

2 comments:

Jamimania said...

ha ha... that's awesome! I think strange, but smart. You saw the fights coming about who had whose doll. :)

CityGirl said...

yes...the name on baby is what we also did. seems to solve lots of problems.

Funny about the cracker!