Thursday, January 29, 2009

Children....!!!!!

I do believe that God wanted us to have children for many reasons but I have decided that one is to make us laugh. My children make me laugh often...they do and say such funny things. For example in the picture below: this our 13 year old son who was goofing around and "accidently" got his pocket knife hooked on his ear. This boy has given us many things to laugh over...one I never got documented was the time he tied himself upside down in a tree.

Our dearest Emily sure gives us sore sides from time to time. She is a quick witted and often sends me into fits of laughter. Well in the picture below she decided she was going to shave. How she got the razor is beyond me but she did. Well like all children she "NEEDED" a bandaid. We had a good chuckle over this one as well.

Of course Samantha isn't exempt from this either, recently decided that her panties go on her head. She came and showed me what she did, I laughed and said to put them where they belong. She left and I assumed that is what she did but when I went through the livingroom here she was with them still on her head. In fact she didn't have any on where they belong. :) She often misses putting them on when she gets dressed.

So as you can tell we are not without a good laugh from time to time.

3 comments:

ProudMom said...

Oh, what precious kids! Iwant to give those girls big hugs and kisses!

Jamimania said...

That's great. Don't you think it's those moments that help us to get through the more trying ones? :) Gotta love the undies on the head. Funny thing is... Brandon still does that sometimes. ha ha. He's 14!! ;D (oh... but he does wear them where they belong as well.)

CityGirl said...

That undies on the head is sooo funny!! High school graduation picture for all to see!! :)