Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New bathroom help...a very cute one.

This is Samantha helping her dad sand on the floor the even up the old floor with the new floor so tile can be laid. Lance took his vacation Sept.15th - 20th to work on the house. At first I was disappointed that was what he was going to do for his vacation...no visiting family....but then I was excited to have the bathroom making fast progress. It was REALLY fun having him home all day for a week. The first day Emily followed her dad around and helped him with all kinds of things...but then the second day Samantha was his consist shadow. It was so cute she had to have her hate on and then because dad had on gloves she did too. Then Lance put on a handerchief around his neck so she had to have one also. So they were busy sanding away when I found them.
This really the first picture I snapped...he had told me she was helping so I sneaked up on them and this is what I found. She quickly showed me how she can sand but Lance said this is how she was "helping".

No comments: