Friday, August 22, 2008

School ....finally started.

School finally started for us on Monday... it was tough going for a few days. Because of course the garden didn't quit needing attending to when school started. So I am really running slow today. I was pretty excited to start school because we have some new "stuff" to learn from this year. One of the fun things we got to do is make passports. We are going to learn about different countries this year, I am excited about that. When go to different countries they get to get their passports stamped to enter. Caleb got to learn the process of applying for a passport; the application process and of course we got to take pictures for the them. I have included Emily in on some of his school work...of course at her level. Caleb actually said he is enjoy school so far and even math!!! Yoohoo!!! Emily of course is enjoying school, I can't give her enough work. She is excited because she learned how to write her name this week. Well enjoy the passport pictures.
This wasn't his first picture, I actually got him to smile(kinda a silly smile) but he wanted to use this one...something about looking tough and mean.

3 comments:

CityGirl said...

Handsome young man and beautiful girls!! i love the baby picture of Sammy with her babies. Looks like Tayler and her babies. ANd... Bailey has her bear, too! A Christmas one, too!! :)

Jamimania said...

oh fun! I think the I'd enjoy the passport stuff. Glad to hear that the kids are settling in and having a good time learning so far. How about little miss Sammi - does she keep outta trouble while big brother and sis are schoolin'? :) Know whatchya mean about the garden. I've given up and told the grasshoppers they can just have it! :)

Lianne said...

What a fun way to learn about different countries! I'd like some real stamps on my real passport...some day. :)