Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Pre- Preschooler



Since I really didn't blog about Samantha on school thought I should today. Sammy does allot of observing during our school time. She does have her own "school box" full of colors and markers. I usually try to have a extra coloring sheet like Emily's so she doesn't feel left out. She also, since we don't have a bathroom right now is running over to Grandma Marge's to "potty". But it doesn't sound like that is the real reason she goes over there. She ends up spending allot of time with Grandma and "helping her". I have told Marge that at anytime she is more then welcome to send my kids home when she needs them to. In the picture above she is checking out the science experiment stuff her and bub went to get from the store. Looks like fun stuff.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

How fun! I'm really excited to start doing some school stuff with Jobey. I'm trying to take them to the library once a week so we can get really excited about reading! :) That Samantha is such a doll.. :)

mjoseph said...

Science experiment? I bet that they love that! Good job, mom!