Thursday, January 29, 2009

"A thing well planned is a thing half done."


It was asked if "A thing well planned is a thing half done." is true. I would really have to agree with that. I have put things on my list of things to do for the day and believe or not they are all done before I go to bed at night. I even have had time to do those things I love to do that isn't attached to house cleaning, homeschooling, and child care. Stamping!!!! Blogging!!! And my house is noticeable cleaner and I feel better about myself. I am hoping in the weeks ahead with the possibility of having to be gone for a week or two during the next month this will also work.


So I must say that the statement "A thing well planned is a thing half done" even if it is from Louis L'amour it is a very well said statement. Maybe that is why he wrote so many wonderful books. (I have never read his books but from a few people who have read them I have come to that assumption.)

No comments: