Monday, June 23, 2008

Bird watching....at church?







At church on the edge of the window a bird had built a nest and laid eggs. While I was helping cleaning he church I noticed the eggs had hatched so I ran home got the kids and my camera. The first is the first one I took and they hadn't been hatched but a 3-4 days. The next picture is about a week later...I went to take the next picture and they were gone already. I need to go take a picture of the empty nest...I think it would make a cool picture arrangement for my kids room or someplace.

1 comment:

Jamimania said...

That's totally cool!! Once I had a momma build a nest in my hanging flowers on the porch. I took lots of pix. It was fun to watch the eggs hatch and to see the mom teaching them to fly etc. out our front window. Don't you just look at that and totally see God's hand in it? I remember thinking to myself, "only God could do this!" Glad you all got to have the experience. Looking forward to seeing you all next month!!!!!!