Thursday, April 24, 2008

Done with School!!!!

We were done on April 17th with school. That was last thursday and we are so excited. He would have finish on Tuesday this week but he decided to some extra work and get done eariler. Yeah!!! Now this week we are unsure of what we are to be doing. I have a ton to do...like clean house but can't seem to get my lazy self to get it done. Will have to just make a goal, I guess. My new thing is to sell stuff on ebay. So I have been entering stuff to sell for other people this week. I so love it, I think that a person can get just addicted to sell has buying on ebay. :) One is awhole lot easier to support. Right!?!!???

1 comment:

CityGirl said...

How exciting! I am sure Caleb is greatly excited for Summer vaca. That's so neat that he worked hard to finish early.

What do you sell on e-bay?