Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to Blogging once more

I am back to blogging again. I enjoyed taking pictures of our daily happening that I thought I would try once more. I won't promise an every day posting but will try to put something on weekly at least. I have put one picture on for now, I ended up spending alot of time trying to do something with the header and I am still not happy with it. I wish I understand html better... grrr! Hope you enjoy...you can post comments so please do at least so I know someone is looking.

2 comments:

CityGirl said...

YIPPEE!!! Love the Easter picture of the kids!

Jamimania said...

Good to see you back on! :) I've missed being able to keep up with your bunch here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white picture of the kids at the top of the page. Too cute. Hopefully see you guys soon!

Love n hugs,
Jami